Good Work ensures sustainable development of people and organizations.
Discover potential, develop talents, master change and complexity.
- Change and complexity are an everyday occurrence in companies today. If both are developed and actively shaped by employees of an organization, this increases your company’s success.
- In times of a shortage of skilled specialists, employee retention is essential to remain competitive. A corporate culture that enables development and participation also promotes employee retention.
- As an organizational and communications consultant, I am an expert in organizational development and transformation processes. I am happy to accompany you in working on your culture and in realizing change projects.
- With today’s crises, the disruption of business models or the change in social values, managers and expert positions play a central role in the future viability and innovative strength of a company.
- As a business coach, I accompany your specialists and managers in the development of important skills and support them in topics such as leadership, communication, strategy, change management, decision-making, conflict resolution and self-management.
- Recruiting is challenging today because the number of candidates is declining. This makes it more important to recruit people today with the competitive skills of tomorrow.
- As an experienced personnel consultant and marketing specialist, I develop comprehensive concepts for your personnel marketing and support you in the recruitment of management and expert functions.
- The development of existing employees is also an option to meet the competence needs of your company. As a business coach, I accompany your specialists and managers in the development of important skills for the future viability of your company.
- Meetings and workshops can be unproductive and time consuming, but they can also be valuable tools for participation, development and innovation and represent a goal-oriented, results-driven work process.
- As a moderator and facilitator, I provide a structured work process and keep an eye on the goal, time, and methodology of your company’s meetings so that you can concentrate on the issues at hand.
“Perfect sparring partner for all professional and private questions”
Michaela Rau proved to be the perfect sparring partner for me in all professional and private matters. For the first time, I worked with her before changing jobs to gain clarity about my future professional direction. Both through her empathetic and personal manner and through her extensive professional experience in large companies, she was able to ask very appropriate questions, which gave me clarity and security in my decision in a very short time. Many thanks for this!
“Strong in analysis and strategy, never loses sight of the big picture”
We are a start-up with high complexity and individual service. Michaela helps us with structure, process design, task distribution, use of resources and communication within the team. In addition to the mental strengthening, I appreciate Michaela for asking the right questions, being strong in analysis and strategy and never losing sight of the big picture. She quickly understands team constellations and adapts to us as individuals and to our company. With her support, I find pragmatic solutions that suit us and can be directly implemented in practice.