Before starting my own business, I was employed for more than 22 years in the fields of corporate communications, marketing and strategic market development. I have held expert and management roles at both national and international level – at agencies, global corporations as well as shareholder- and owner-managed medium-sized companies.
My passion: sustainable corporate culture and good communication.
Good communication, especially leadership communication, has always been a matter close to my heart and still is today. As a communications expert, I was involved in many, often extensive, restructuring processes at the companies I worked for. Some of the organizational changes had a significant impact on the individual people in the organization, on their professional and private lives and well-being. I know the consequences of inauthentic, dysfunctional corporate cultures from personal experience. I know complex matrix structures in which it is not clear who is wearing the hat. And I know transformation processes that are declared finished when the boxes in an organizational chart have been given names without adjusting the processes behind them.
What drives me? Good work!
There’s a lot to do here to ensure a better work culture! Good work – that’s what drives me: I accompany companies, specialists and managers in creating a working environment in which people enjoy working and feel good. An environment in which they can release their potential. A place where they want to, can and are allowed to deliver the performance that a company needs today.
Pragmatic and actionable: sparring partner for SMEs.
This is not a “nice to have.” It is the only way that innovations can emerge, and companies can be successful in the face of all the complexity and volatility of our environment. I feel committed to a sustainable business success. As a sparring partner for small and medium-sized businesses, I want to work with my clients to find individual and pragmatic solutions that are easy to implement for small and medium-sized companies.
Committed to the development of people and organizations.
In the face of crises, the disruption of business models, and a change in societal values, leaders and expert positions play a crucial role in the future viability and innovative power of an organization.
As a systemic coach and organizational developer, I am committed to a humanistic view and I believe that as autonomous persons we have the ability and the desire for self-determination and self-realization. It is a pleasure for me to accompany people on the basis of this experiences and principles for a period of their life, giving them an unbiased, respectful, appreciative, safe and also fun space so that they can let go of the old and open themselves to new thoughts and challenges. For me, this work is a gift and the most beautiful task I can imagine.
My qualifications as coach, organizational developer and consultant
- Education as Systemic Personal & Business Coach, Coaching Academy Berlin (certified by the European Coaching Association (ECA)).
- Education in systemic organizational development and management consultancy according to Trigon & SySt with Oliver Martin and Julia Andersch.
- Education as trainer (certified by the German professional association for training, consulting and coaching), Haufe Academy, Freiburg.
- Hypnosis and Hypno-Coaching with Dr. Henning Alberts.
- Systemic structural constellations with Matthias Varga von Kibéd
- Training as mediator, Forum for Democracy, Duesseldorf.
- Theory U, Presencing Institute, Cambridge in Massachusetts, USA.
My professional background
- More than 22 years of professional experience in healthcare, medical technology industry, publishing and agencies
- More than 22 years of expertise in the areas of strategic market development, marketing and corporate communications.
- 12 years of management experience at national and international level (also leading intercultural and hybrid teams).
- Due to my work for globally operating corporations as well as owner- and shareholder-operated medium-sized companies, I am familiar with different hierarchical and complex matrix structures.
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne for “Change Management and Organizational Development” as well as “Team Management, Presentation skills and Moderation”.
- Post graduate studies of public health, University of Bielefeld.
- Master of Political Science, Media Studies and Hispanic Studies, University of Marburg and University of Cáceres, Spain.
Depending on the scope of the project, I can draw on a network of professional coaches, organizational developers and consultants with proven project experience and specialized expertise.